| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mcpherson, Ks in July is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Mcpherson, Ks July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mcpherson, Ks, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mcpherson, Ks:
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) N
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) ENE
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.3 miles) NE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) SE
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) SSE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 189.8 kms (117.9 miles) SE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.4 miles) SSE