Vs > Selagoncy
Mcpherson, Ks vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Mcpherson, Ks vs Chapeco, Brazil
Mcpherson, Ks vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Mcpherson, Ks vs Balakot, Pakistan
Mcpherson, Ks vs Sineiju, South Korea
Selagoncy vs La Rioja, Argentina
Selagoncy vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Selagoncy vs Abu Hamed, Sudan
Selagoncy vs Tebessa, Algeria
Mansa vs Iowa Falls, Ia
Iguatu vs Ann Arbor, Mi
Yamaguchi vs Birmingham, England
Gafsa vs Baitag
- The distance between Mcpherson, Ks, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 8,065 km or 5,012 mi.
- To reach Mcpherson, Ks in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 25.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mcpherson, Ks bearing 167.1° or SSE .
- Mcpherson, Ks has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Mcpherson, Ks is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 26.6 °C (47.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.6 °C (49.7°F) less in Mcpherson, Ks. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 466.1 mm (18.4 in) more which is equivalent to 466.1 l/m² (11.44 US gal/ft²) or 4,661,000 l/ha (498,292 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.7° higher in Mcpherson, Ks than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mcpherson, Ks relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Mcpherson, Ks
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mcpherson, Ks vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Mcpherson, Ks vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
Mcpherson, Ks vs Kumagaya, Japan
Mcpherson, Ks vs Bambui, Brazil
Selagoncy vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Selagoncy vs Ras Nsrany, Egypt
Selagoncy vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Selagoncy vs Tsu, Japan
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Ashburton Council
Nkhota Kota vs Dayton, Oh
Amberley vs Mahajanga/ Majunga
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Adamstown
Mcpherson, Ks vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcpherson, Ks
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) N
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) ENE
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.3 miles) NE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) SE
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) SSE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 189.8 kms (117.9 miles) SE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy